Research Articles for Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy BHRT Studies
- A detailed review of the safety of bioidentical hormones when managing health risks related to menopause.
- The bioidentical hormone debate: are bioidentical hormones (estradiol, estriol, and progesterone) safer or more efficacious than commonly used synthetic versions in hormone replacement therapy?
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- High-dose estradiol improves cognition for women with AD: Results of a randomized study.
- Treatment of skin aging with topical estrogens.
- Do you want to know what bioidentical hormones are? Watch this short video to get a basic idea: http://www.webmd.com/women/video/bioidentical-hormones
Get an Appointment
Complete the Form Below and We’ll Get Back to you Immediately.